Lift class will give you any exercise where muscles contract against an external resistance to increase strength, tone, mass, and muscular endurance such as body weight exercise as well as some strength equipment. It’s never too late to start a Lift-exercise program.
Why should you join Lifting class? Because it will help you:
- Build more muscle to burn more calories and fat (especially belly fat).
- Your muscles will look more defined
- Increase Your Flexibility
- Lifting exercises burn an average of 100 more calories during the 24 hours after the training session ended.
- Young women’s basal metabolic rate spiked by 4.2 percent for 16 hours after the workout—burning about 60 more calories.
- Boost Heart Health
- Maintains bone mass
- Build new bone, especially in the high-risk group of post-menopausal women
The more muscle you have, the more energy your body expends. Everything you do, from brushing your teeth, to sleeping, to checking Instagram, you’ll be burning more calories ! ! !
Join our Lift It Group Class to work on your strength, it’s never too late to start a Lift-exercise program. Challenge yourself with this class and it is suitable for beginners and experts alike.
Monday: 12am – 12.45am
Tuesday: 9.30am – 10.15am
Thursday: 5.30am – 6.15am
Friday: 6.30pm – 7.15pm