This page is designed to help you understand how to book a class on the Shape App.
- Open the app and make sure you are logged in. (if you haven’t received sign up info please ask your trainer.)
2. Navigate to the item “Calendar”
3. Select the image with the ‘settings cog’ in the bottom left hand corner. This will give you the option to change the view to the companies calendar. (From your personal calendar).
4. From this view, select the class that you would like to book a spot for. In this example we chose the Lift it Class at 6.30am on the 12th July.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page displaying the group class and select “Book Event”
6. You will receive an email confirming your booking. If you need to cancel your booking or if you have booked the wrong class, you can click into the booking from your calendar and scroll down and select “Cancel Event”
You are now booked into this class. If you have any difficulty with this, please don’t hesitate to ask your trainer or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the times seem to be incorrect, you may need to check that your timezone is set to Sydney. To do this, click on your Initials or profile and select ‘General’ and then ‘My Details’. Scroll down to timezone and select (+10:00)Australia/Sydney and then select ‘update details’