Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Shape Personal Training
To all our lovely Shape Tribe,
From the bottom of our hearts we are truly grateful to have all of you with us constantly working on your health and fitness goals. We, the Shape team would like to take this opportunity to wish you all Merry Christmas and a happy new year! 🥳
We are grateful for all the lovely memories and experiences we have had in our first year in business! Because of our lovely community who has contributed to our success we have had many achievements in 2020 such as:
- 1000+ posts with our hashtag handle #shapept highlighting mostly our great client achievements 🥳
- Many individuals have reached great weight loss goals losing 10-30kg each!
- Finalists for the Local Business Awards 2020 (Inner West)
- Featured in Body & Soul (23rd Feb)
- Created an online platform with over 150 videos of content
- Launched online and delivered live classes weekly via Zoom
- Continued PT sessions outdoors during Covid Isolation
- 28day 100km Challenge (27th April)
- Featured in Local Business Awards Paper (28th Sept)
- Shape 5km Walk/Run Fun Day (24th October)
- 8 Week Challenge
8 Week Challenge Winners
Well done to all the individuals who registered and participated in our last 8 week challenge! Many achieved great results and the top 3 winners will be announced next week!
Christmas Trading Hours
We would like to remind you that no PT sessions or group classes will be completed from the 24th Dec 12pm to the 4th of Jan. You can still access the gym during our regular trading hours and use the facility. Our regular trading hours are Monday – Friday 5am – 10pm and Saturday-Sunday 6am – 6pm.